Employment with Wired Technologies, Inc.
Wired Technologies, Inc. is always looking for motivated individuals willing to learn and grow with the company. Candidates must be highly organized and self-motivated, maintain a professional image in and out of client’s premises, and be ready to take on challenges that at times require independent direction. Working alone or as part of a team, the candidate must be willing to travel, work nights and hold a Valid Driver’s License with good driving record.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Installation of CCTV equipment (IP and Analog)
- Installation/termination of copper and fiber cabling for CCTV, voice and data networks
- Installation of cable support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks, bridal rings)
- Reading / understanding blue prints
- Operating Scissor/Boom lifts
Full time positions available, Monday through Friday. Travel and night time work are required.
* Please complete the short online questionnaire below for more information and to be considered for employment.